Position: Shop Assistant - Part-time (Thursday, Friday & Saturday each week)
Role: To assist, advise and complete sales for customers in relation to Ecodownunder products.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction when servicing customers
- Maintaining a clean and tidy store
- Opening and closing the store
- Answer any customer queries
- Update and record store inventory
- Follow and implement weekly promotional schedule
- Reconcile takings
- Complete Weekly and Monthly Report for Head Office
- Reviewing and following in-store procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivated and can work alone or in a team
- Retail experience
- Computer Skills (emails, reports, updating inventory, Point of Sale)
Please email: Service@ecodownunder.com.au with your resume.